Sunday, June 13, 2010

Parents: 2 of One Kind(Thanks Caitlyn Renshaw for authoring this phrase)

In every youngin's life is a deep and very desperate need for overseers. So God blesses us with sweet, tender and yet sometime nagging parents. Below is a visual of the overseers I was so blessed to have assigned to me.



My mother, Jeralee, on the left is a typical RED personality, which means she is a force to reckon with. She is BOLD, and has always been one to lead and take charge. Mom also seems to know everything about anything and has an incredible eye for design and crafts. My father lance on the right side of me is a humble giant. Never in my life have I ever seen him take recognition for any of the many great accomplishments in which he has achieved in this life. He is an example to me of one who is hardworking and diligent in all his responsibilities. He, opposite to my mother is more reserved in group settings, yet always can lighten up a room with his humor! Together they compliment each other and make the perfect companionship of overseers for crazy, wreckless, over-energentic children like my siblings and I.
I had a greater need then every other child in the world for these overseers. You might be wondering why would such a great kid as Devon Renshaw have a great need for overeers, I mean he is such a stud right? I am overwhelmed with all of your opinions of me but believe it or not I have not always been so studly. From the beginning of my days I have needed overseers from when I got lost at Santa Cruz, to breaking windows, to lighting my room on fire, and many more risky situations I seem to always get myself into. You will hear many more crazy stories elaborated later on in this blog and also more on my feelings for these stellar overseers I have been given in this life, whom I love so dearly. May I conclude that no child could ever want or ask for greater overseers in this life then my mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment